+27(10) 880 4739


  • Home
  • Why there’s a 70% spike in South African students heading to Canada to study?
News image
  • Immigration consultant Nicholas Avramis says Canada offers a three-year open work permit to foreign students once they graduate
  • This allows one to work in Canada for a year and then apply for permanent residency
  • Canada has a big brain drain to USA and so there is a need for tech graduates, notes Avramis

Leave Comment