- Job offer in a NOC 0, A, B.
- Have a valid WP if already working in Alberta.
- Related education, training and work experience.
- Childhood Educators and Child Care Staff:
- High school diploma.
- Proper certification.
- Currently residing in AB on valid WP NOC 4214.
- Have worked in Alberta for at least 6 months before applying.
- Job offer NOC C, D in: food and beverage processing, hotel and lodging, manufacturing, long-haul trucking, foodservices.
- High school education.
- Currently working in AB on a WP for an eligible occupation.
- There years of experience -except long-haul trucking-
- Have worked full-time in AB with valid WP for at least six months before applying
COMPULSORY AND OPTIONAL TRADES
- Qualification Certificate or a Recognized Trade Certificate.
- Currently residing in Alberta on valid WP.
- Currently working or have worked with an Alberta employer for at least 6 months in the past 2 years.
- NOC C must prove language proficiency.
- Related education/training and experience as engineer, designer or drafter.
- Currently residing in AB
- Currently working or have worked within last two years for a registered engineering company in AB.
- Occupation must be on the AB Engineering Occupation List.
- Currently working full-time for an AB employer on a PGWP.