- Net worth CAD $600,000.
- Investment CAD$200,000, or $400,000 if proposing a key staff member.
- Post-secondary education OR active business experience with 100% ownership for three years out of last five years
- Relevant business experience:
o More than three years as active business owner-manager.
o More than four years as senior manager.
o 1 year as active business owner-manager AND two years as senior manager.
- Submit business plan.
- Establish a new business or purchase and improve an existing one with 33.3% ownership or $1,000,000 investment in equity.
- Active and ongoing management of the daily operation of the business.
- Create one new job within one year after arrival.
- Have lived in BC for at least 75% of the time while on a WP prior to the registration.
- Reside within 100 km of the business location.
- Investment CAD $500,000.
- May bring five key employees.
- Create three new jobs for each key employee.
- Establish or purchase and expand an eligible business in BC.
- Exploratory visit and interview required.
- Sign a Performance Agreement.
- Key staff members will be nominated for PR once the conditions of the Agreement have been met.
- Key staff members will have six months to apply for PR after nomination.