SKILLED WORER – OVERSEARS
- 60 points pass mark.
- Have a supporter in MB (citizen or PR): close relative or friend who has lived in MB for at least one continuous year and backs up the applicant’s settlement plan; OR
- Have MB experience: worked full-time for a MB employer for 6 continuous months or completed a post-secondary program in MB; OR
- Received a MB Invitation to Apply:
- 21-45 years.
- One -year post-secondary education.
- Two years of work experience in the past 5 years,
- CLB 5.
- Exploratory visit.
SKILLED WORKER – IN Manitoba
- Have worked for at least six months in MB on a valid WP/PGWP.
- Job offer at any NOC level from same employer.
- If graduated in other province, work period in MB must be one year before applying.