INTERNATIONAL STUDENT- WITH JOB OFFER
- Job offer in NOC 0, A, B (not required to be related to studies).
- Job offer must meet the low wage level in ON.
- At least half of studies in Canada and graduated from eligible Canadian institution.
- Two-year full-time diploma/degree or one- year post-graduate certificate with previous degree.
- Apply within two years of obtaining degree.
- Employer Pre-screen Approval letter, Job Offer letter, Joint Verification form, and pre-screen position form required.
INTERNATONAL – PhD GRADUATE
- Studied at least two years of the program in ON.
- Can apply from within Canada or abroad.
INTERNATIONAL – MASTERS GRADUATE
- One full-time-year degree.
- CLB 7.
- Residing in ON when applying OR outside of Canada (living in another province is not admissible).
- Not enrolled in future studies unless to meet licensing requirements for an ON regulated
occupation or working full-time in ON.
- Job offer not required.
- Has graduated, or waiting degree, from a PhD/Master’s program at an eligible ON institution.
- Not having a bursary-return condition (can apply after fulfilling obligation).
- Apply within two years of PhD/Masters granted.
- One cumulative year of residence in ON in the last two years prior applying.
- Proof of savings/income.